Current Location: Bed - Dorm Room - Greencastle - Indiana
To update from last weekend's scary incident, we now have a restraining order against that guy (Olivia's Ex) that protects me, Olivia, and her parents. So all is well and we haven't been bothered since.
Finals are fast approaching... and that means I will soon be going home for the first time! Yay! But, before I celebrate that I must study like crazy for Calculus II and Computer Science I. My art final critique is over, and was disappointing. Even though I tried my hardest and spent many hours in the Peeler Art Center, my grade dropped from a B+ at midterms to a B. My final paintings were these three:



I'm still proud of them no matter what my professor says. I think I've improved a ton. Glass is very hard for me to paint.
Anyways, since then I have been studying mostly Calculus. I've had time to slip in a few fun things too though including attending a excellent acapella choir concert put on by a group on campus called DePauwcapella. Pretty clever name, eh? They sang such good songs too, like Every Breath you Take by The Police and The Way by ... Semisonic? There were a few Christmas one too. Anajah sang All I Want For Christmas is You gorgeously. It was just so good. I teared up a little when they sang Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas because I started thinking about everyone back home. I requested For the Longest Time by Billy Joel from Cameron who's in the choir, so maybe they will sing that one at the next concert. Fingers crossed!
I also got a piercing randomly on Friday night. Olivia had decided to get her nipples pierced (oh I do not know why she did it!) and I was going for emotional support but then I figured I mine as well get something while we were there. So I googled ear piercings and found the one I wanted which is called a rook piercing. Little did I know that rook piercings actually hurt more than nipple piercings. Ouch! It did hurt and still does a little but I like it a lot.


So that is what I've been up to recently. Can't wait to see everyone back in home sweet Homer!


To update from last weekend's scary incident, we now have a restraining order against that guy (Olivia's Ex) that protects me, Olivia, and her parents. So all is well and we haven't been bothered since.
Finals are fast approaching... and that means I will soon be going home for the first time! Yay! But, before I celebrate that I must study like crazy for Calculus II and Computer Science I. My art final critique is over, and was disappointing. Even though I tried my hardest and spent many hours in the Peeler Art Center, my grade dropped from a B+ at midterms to a B. My final paintings were these three:
I'm still proud of them no matter what my professor says. I think I've improved a ton. Glass is very hard for me to paint.
Anyways, since then I have been studying mostly Calculus. I've had time to slip in a few fun things too though including attending a excellent acapella choir concert put on by a group on campus called DePauwcapella. Pretty clever name, eh? They sang such good songs too, like Every Breath you Take by The Police and The Way by ... Semisonic? There were a few Christmas one too. Anajah sang All I Want For Christmas is You gorgeously. It was just so good. I teared up a little when they sang Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas because I started thinking about everyone back home. I requested For the Longest Time by Billy Joel from Cameron who's in the choir, so maybe they will sing that one at the next concert. Fingers crossed!
I also got a piercing randomly on Friday night. Olivia had decided to get her nipples pierced (oh I do not know why she did it!) and I was going for emotional support but then I figured I mine as well get something while we were there. So I googled ear piercings and found the one I wanted which is called a rook piercing. Little did I know that rook piercings actually hurt more than nipple piercings. Ouch! It did hurt and still does a little but I like it a lot.
So that is what I've been up to recently. Can't wait to see everyone back in home sweet Homer!
No comments:
Post a Comment