Sunday, December 3, 2006

Current Location: Green Chair - College Street - Greencastle - Indiana


Wow, it's been a very interesting weekend for me. Starting with Friday, I went rockclimbing with our rockclimbing club here at DePauw. I had gone once before but this time was even more fun cause I already knew how to belay and was a little bit better at climbing. My climbing partner and fellow rockclimbing goddess Lindi was there too. Together we make a formidible team. We had a ton of fun trying out the harder climbs, and kind of failing.





After we drove back I ended up just staying with all the super cool Lucy 3 people that went climbing. We watched Batman Begins and chilled. I got a bunch of hugs and life was good. Except for the fact that I got a rejection letter from this one program I interviewed for called ITAP. Very sad, definitely wanted into that. I won't stop trying yet though.

Saturday then began, and I figured I'd be doing homework and stuff to get ready for finals.... but INSTEAD I ended up going to Walmart with a couple people and we bought a game called Guitar Hero II, two controllers for it, a memory card and a playstation 2. :D Ooops. Probably shouldn't have done that right before finals week! It's a really fun game though and we had been going to Walmart just to play the one on display for hours. Now we don't even have to leave C-Street for massive entertainment!

So then I played that for awhile, before going to the basketball game. We won, oh yeah! Not really an exciting game though. Meh, whatever, winning is all that matters anyways.

That night I went to a rugby party at a university owned house nearby. It was great to see all the girls again since it's been about a month since our last game. My friends from Lucy 3 showed up too and it was just another good night. I got back to the dorm around 4 am and went to sleep, still sad about ITAP but happy about everything else in my life.

I was awakened around 5 or 6 am by knocking on my door. I figured it was Olivia locked out but when I answered it I was staring at some guy. He asked for Olivia and where she was and I told him I didn't know but I'd tell her he stopped by. I closed the door and thought he would just leave but the next morning I woke to Cameron and Charlie telling me that our big screen TV in the lounge had been stolen. Oh crap. Must have been him. A laptop had also been stolen, a glass table top was found smashed in the parking lot and a half full bottle of brandy was left in the common room. Yeah, not good at all.

We ended up finding the TV stuck in and under some pine trees by the parking lot out back. It was a little damaged on the outside and the power cord was pulled out but we got it back in safely. It could have been a lot worse. Olivia finally came back and I talked to her about what happened. We got public safety here and told the officer what happened and its all going to be fine. I am fine and Olivia is fine and C-Street is exciting for once. :)

No comments: