I came home after the Pirates game, a bit down that we lost but happy that we passed at least five other games of rugby on the ten minute drive home. There's so much rugby in this country!! So when I got home I was quite confused when I came across this scene below:
That brick house on the left is my flat and in front of it is a bunch of cameras and other film stuff, some sound guys and two people dressed up in togas. Wow. All the stuff was blocking my gate so I didn't really know what to do. I asked someone what was going on and they told me they were filming a movie (well, yeah...). When I didn't leave immediately, they looked a bit impatient until I tentatively pointed at the flat and said, "I live there". They laughed and apologized for all the crap in the way and assured me that I could come and go as I pleased. I kept checking from my bedroom window (the one right in front, on the left of the photo). Sure it wasn't like being an extra in Lord of the Rings.... but at least I got involved in Kiwi film making!
No comments:
Post a Comment