Current Location: Desk - C-Street - Greencastle - Indiana
Yes! Just got the results back on that math quiz I almost slept through completely.... ten out of ten!! Yeah! I have learned that taking math quizzes ten minutes after you've woken up is horrible because everything seems to make perfect sense. Cosine is the same as sine, isn't it? Sure! 4 squared equals 8, right? Sure! I am never going to do that to myself again... never!
Wow, I just realized I did not write about that quiz at all yet. Basically Friday morning me and Olivia slept through our alarm clocks and ended up waking up at 10:08am... and we both have classes as 10:10. Mass confusion erupted and I ended up running out of our room a minute later, still very much asleep. I had planned to study for this quiz for an hour or so before it...but that plan obviously failed. So I walk into the dead quiet classroom about five minutes late and my professor just smiles at me and hands me the quiz. I really have no idea how this worked out but all the questions seemed really easy.... much too easy.
Anyways, lesson learned. I will not turn off my alarm and decide to remain in bed for any amount of time. I will study for math quizzes the night before. I will get more sleep, period.
Hope all is well with you guys. There is a strep throat epidemic running amok on campus and I woke up feeling sick, but other than that I'm doing great down here in the crossroads of America!
No comments:
Post a Comment