Saturday, September 9, 2006

Current Location: Dorm Room - C-Street - Greencastle - Indiana

It was the first football game of the season for DePauw today... vs. Anderson University. And we won! Yay, go team! It was a pretty good game, not super exciting but not dull either. I don't even remember the final score but it was something like 23 to 13.

Although it was very sad to be watching from somewhere other than the sidelines... I did enjoy playing in the Tiger Pep Band. Now pep band is not cool like it was in Homer, I can definitely tell we are viewed as a crazy bunch by the rest of DePauw U. But since I'm not exactly going for popularity or anything, I had a great time singing Hey, Baby and doing other crazy cheers.

I'm pretty much exhausted right now since I stayed up late last night learning to play Eucher. It's a card game that seems to have its roots in Indiana, and I was forced into a game of it. I actually ended up winning with my teammate so it must have something to do with luck too cause I know I don't have skills. :) Anyways, I am probably going to lie down for a bit... maybe finally catch up on my sleep!

No comments: