I love Kiwi guys. They entertain me so much. Just today I walked by a line of people entering an exam and there was a guy standing there in what looked like a basketball jersey and nothing else. I stared a bit as I went by and kind of shrugged down to see if I could catch a fragment of shorts under there but didn't see anything but leg. I still don't know if he was just wearing the extremely short shorts that are popular with guys here or if he lost a bet and had to take his exam pants-less. Either way I'm slightly disturbed.
Then I went to the bank to exchange my Tongan money. While I was watching my NZ dollars being counted out, two Kiwi guys went up to the counter next to me and handed over a bill that they had gotten somehow and asked how much it was worth, as they had a bet on it. When asked what kind of money it was, they shrugged and said they didn't know, they just wanted to see if it was worth anything. It turned out to be from Thailand and worth $4.32 New Zealand. They asked for the NZ dollars.
No comments:
Post a Comment