Monday, August 28, 2006

Current Location: Dorm Room - C-Street - Greencastle - Indiana

My fish finally has a name... Tyrone Jahquil or TJ for short. He's lived through three days now and the traumatic fish bowl cleaning experience without eating any food. What an amazing fish. :)




Math wasn't too bad. The quiz was only three questions long and I think I might have done pretty good. I guess I'll have to see. Umm...... I went to rugby practice. That was interesting. I'm pretty much terrible at holding on to the ball...and throwing it. Sorry Dad, I guess I didn't inherit your skills. I'd like to hear some more about what position you played and any other rugby stories you might have. I'm going to keep at it for a little while to see if I get any better. Who knows, maybe I'll be the rucking master! Or the "insert rugby term here" queen!

I am kind of tired since I watched the Monday night football game with Kari. Green Bay vs. Cincinnati. The Bengals pretty much dominated the field. I guess I didn't really care at all until everyone in the dorm commented on how much the Packers suck. Kari's a Packers fan so I decided to stick it out with her. But yes, I'm tired and I have to get up somewhat early for my art class. Goodnight all!

No comments: