Current Location: Desk - Dorm Room - Greencastle - Indiana
First day of school.
Roommate Olivia is up now, she has some sort of acute bronchitis so she took some NyQuil last night that hasn't really worn off yet. Thank goodness that's not me. I need to be as alert as I can right now what with Calculus being my very first college class ever. My teacher's name is Rahim something I can't spell too so you can probably already tell that I'm going to have to pay close attention or risk not understanding anything. Ten minutes to class....I better go.
First day of school.
Roommate Olivia is up now, she has some sort of acute bronchitis so she took some NyQuil last night that hasn't really worn off yet. Thank goodness that's not me. I need to be as alert as I can right now what with Calculus being my very first college class ever. My teacher's name is Rahim something I can't spell too so you can probably already tell that I'm going to have to pay close attention or risk not understanding anything. Ten minutes to class....I better go.
No comments:
Post a Comment