Current Location: Sunny Lawn - Outside - Greencastle - Indiana
Currently I am outside on the lawn enjoying some lovely sun with my two friends Olivia and Tim. The first day of classes went allright, I can tell that Wednesdays are going to be my worst days though. Well...unless my art professor is a real piece of work. I've heard from some people that he's a really amazing artist, but expects a lot out of his students. Being a non-art major I don't know how he'll deal with me in his class. I have that Tuesdays and Thursdays for a couple hours in the morning. Tomorrow I will know.
My math class was decent. I believe I will be able to understand our professor if I pay attention and listen carefully which I'm sure will help me understand the math better. This first lesson he taught is still kind of hazy in my mind so I'll have to go over my notes again tonight and see if I can understand derivatives of inverse functions.
Also tonight I have to write my first paper for this college. Exciting! I feel like I have a lot of homework to do right now especially when the professor says it's due by the end of the week, but then again I always forget I have a lot more free time and a lot less classes. I think I'm going to head over to the pool now to ch-ch-check it out now that I'm all hot and sweaty. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment