Current Location: Ottoman - C-Street - Greencastle - Indiana
I just learned how to play Risk. It's very fun. ted is cool. ted should rule the world. go ted. woot!
That was Ted, he's from C-Street too. We're having good times here in the Lounge. Our hall meeting was earlier where we pretty much decided nothing except that the guys on the second floor have to have at least a towel with them in the hallway. Not neccessarily on them though. The RAs should have been more specific, these guys are tricky.
I can't believe I'm still in this Risk game. It's been going for hours and I was almost positive I'd be out in the first two minutes. I've got an alliance with Kevin though and we have North AND South America. America ..... yeah! You know the rest...
I'm sure you don't want a play by play of this very interesting game, so I'll continue on with something else. I didn't actually go swimming because the guys swim team was having an unofficial practice. I didn't really feel like diving in their with a bunch of scary upperclassmen awesome swimmers so I just went back to tanning.....and writing my essay. It's called Technology: Friend or Foe. I'm going for the foe route and talking about nature. Something like that.
I have to concentrate on my strategy now. Don't worry, if I fail out of college from playing too much Risk... I can always get a job as a general.....or president.
No comments:
Post a Comment