Thursday, January 8, 2009
Sleeping in is lovely. I'm glad Julia and her mom held off waking us up until around noon or one. We wandered around shops looking at neat stuff and I bought a leather wallet that was just too cute to pass up (it's lined with bright blue corduroy!). When we were too cold and too tired to wander anymore we popped into a restaurant for the essential wienerschnitzel experience. I believe it tasted like a giant chicken nugget, but that's just me. After that Julia was off to a French class so her mom took us to a neat bead shop where I bought some earrings, then it was off home so that we could get ready for the concert. Christi and I made it to the Koncerthausse all by ourselves, yet we looked out of place since we didn't have expensive fur coats. Still we could appreciate the beauty of the hall and the music in any state of dress and it was very nice to just sit and soak in a bit of culture. The night went well, we got back without a single hitch and fell asleep quite instantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment