Today was quite a nice day. Instead of the crazy weather we had yesterday... where it changed from sun to clouds to wind to rain and back to sun in half an hour cycles... it actually stayed sunny and clear all day. This meant it was very cold but I optimistically left in just a t-shirt and scarf. I got my second piece of marked work in my CS class, and got another A. Woot!
I got a shocker when I was walking back from History of Art and saw my friend Morgan Jones from Homer walking the other way. I did a total double take and then screamed and jumped on him. I knew he was going to come visit but I didn't know he was coming today and didn't expect to just see him out of the blue. It was actually quite lucky that we ran into each other since I don't have a mobile or any other way of getting a hold of him. He'll be here for a couple days and will be going to my rugby game tomorrow. Hope I don't embarrass myself!
Still waiting for my absentee ballot to get to me... but I've got a lot of news and debates to catch up on while I wait. It's hard to stay up-to-date on current events because even though I don't totally feel like I'm in the UK... I still feel very much detached from the US and all of its issues.
And here's some more photos...
(note the awesome white and seafoam green paint job of our halls)
1 comment:
kaseyyy
you look so cute and happy!
let me know if you ever make it through to Paris :)
we can hang out senior year and obsess over our newfound worldly snobbery. donĂ¹t forget the finer things !
Post a Comment